Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12WBT -20

First day at a new job.  My head doth hurt like something that hurts a lot.  Why is it that the first day at work is such a mentally draining one?  All I can be thankful of is that I wasn't tested at the end of the day on everyone's name!  Working in town now means that I can go for a lunchtime stroll down to Darling Harbour and the surrounds - the traffic is a bit of a pain though as it slows me down (almost as much as people do - haha).  What's worse, though, are all the fumes.  Could be worse...


Wifey and I went for a walk.  Not a very strenuous one but it was good to get out and get some fresh air (though not 100% sure it did Wifey good).  It was a leisurely walk around the reserve and some of the neighbourhood.


Last night's dinner: Homemade vegetable soup.  Lots of veges and a bit of pearl barley & rice. Scrummy.

The Book of General Ignorance fact: A chicken has been known to survive for two years with its head cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment