Monday, December 6, 2010

12WBT +78

Today's entry is very much a 'woe is me' one.


My cold decided to hit with full force.  Granted, it was okay-ish in the morning (still a bit sore around the sinuses).  I got up and made our breakfast - omelettes (but this was because I hadn't made the yoghurt the night before like I'd meant to).  After cleaning up the mess, we headed over to Coogee to a friend's birthday celebrations.  It was here that the full effect of my cold hit.  All of a sudden the pain was unbearable.  My appetite vanished.  The coughing started (which irritated my already sore throat).  We left around 3.30pm and went to get the groceries for the week.  This was very painful.  When I get sick, I get more irritable with people.  Supermarkets are not the best places when irritable ;)


Got home and ended up falling asleep on the couch for an hour.  This was pretty much the pattern for the rest of the evening - wake, sleep, wake, sleep...oh, not to mention the odd coughing fit in there.  Bah!  At least I'm getting sick now and not when we're away on holiday - that would be truly pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment