Monday, December 13, 2010

12WBT +85

Well.  The last day of the 12 weeks.  Reality is hitting fast & hard!


Ugh.  Had to whip up our own menu for the week AND shopping list.  I've forgotten how time consuming that is - lol.  Luckily, we have 12 weeks of menus and recipes to go through (to find meals for only five days, so not so bad).


After 85 days of the program and 28 days of pre-season, it's definitely all over red rover.  I am hopeful that I can take what I've gleaned from the last few months and survive the next couple (before Round 1, 2011 kicks off).  I'm adamant that I'm going to do good and start the same, if not lower, than I am now at the end of this round.  Fingers crossed.


Made the ultimate decision to go for a 5km run every second morning once we get back from Africa.  Am actually looking forward to this - not so much the dragging myself out of bed at 5am, but the running.  It'll be good prep for the fun runs being lined up for the year :)


On that note, I shall sign off from this blog.  To those of you who have read it, thanks - hope you don't feel you've lost too much of your lives :)  I'll be back in 2011 with the next instalment: http://droppingmorekgs.blogspot.com/ so feel free to pop on by and say g'day.


Good luck with your own journeys :)


Phil (aka evilp, EP)

No comments:

Post a Comment