Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12WBT +67

Ahh.  A beautiful sunny day.  Guess what!  I got to work at home today.  What a bonus.  The unfortunate thing was that I did actually work.  Had a huge pile of readings to get through...and part of a report to write.  At least there was the possibility of sitting out in the sun if I felt like it.

The day started well.  Weighed in and, despite my thoughts yesterday about how much I'd gain, I surprised myself and had another loss.  800g this time.  Still, am now officially below 95kgs - first time since...God, most likely high school?  So what's that - about 15-odd years?  Hmm.  Here's hoping I can keep it up.  Off to Brisbane this weekend to see the family there.  Wifey's mum does a good job of ensuring we're never hungry so this will be my first real big challenge - seeing if I can restrain myself from all the scrummy food put out for us...

Did a market research thing this morning.  They're interesting to do (says he who just did his first one).  Got $150 for an hour and a half sitting there talking about stuff.  S'ok.  Just had to make up the time with work.  The good thing about working from home is that there are no emails or phone calls to interrupt me so even if I didn't make up the hours, I still would've got all the work (and more done).  Oh, I can access emails from home, I just purposely haven't asked how I go about it.  Sneaky, huh? :)

With having to go to the market research session, I forgot all about my brekkie (which explained why my tummy kept talking to me).  I decided that rather than picking up a snack, or eating something at home I would just wait until lunch.  Even prepping lunch I was worried I'd be starving and end up eating much more than I should.  Nope.  Didn't happen!  I had my four rice cracker things with tomato on them and was more than contented with that.  Maybe my will power and stomach are starting to work as a team?  Let's hope they don't have any falling outs that I will have to contend with - I hate being in the middle of fights/arguments (especially ones where I could be the loser - haha).

Met up with Wifey to go to a couple of sales in the evening.  Was a bit stressy at times - I hate large crowds of people, especially ones with no manners.  Got a few good deals, so all was good in the world.  By the time we got home it was rather late-ish.  Ended up having some toast for dinner...after I assembled our new BBQ, that is :)  New gadgets.  All happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment