Wednesday, September 29, 2010

12WBT +10

Grr.  Don't you just hate it when you feel there's something you need to do but can't remember what - so you just ignore the feeling, only to find out that you only have 5 minutes to get something done?  Welcome to my world.


Due to this slight, erm, technical glitch with my brain, I never ended up having time to eat brekkie :(  How gutted was I?  Mind you, I didn't feel hungry (still had my mid-morning snack).  Lunch was nice - went for a walk down to Darling Harbour with Wifey (yay for school hols).  Granted, wasn't an energetic walk, more a very leisurely stroll.


I did managed to catch myself up in the arvo.  It was like the technical glitch didn't happen (bet Virgin Blue were wishing that, too).  I did start feeling a bit peckish by the end of the day, but you know what?  I'm not feeling like pecking on things like I used to.  I'm only now realising how much I used to snack unnecessarily.  There seems to be more in the fridge.  Don't tell Mish, but we have a cupboard full of crackers - left over from guests at the weekend.  I haven't even been tempted to eat one of them.  Yay me.


Have to say, really enjoyed dinner.  The lentil spag bol was rather tasty.  We decided to cut back the servings due to comments on the menu (gotta love people putting their comments up!  I should, but what do I have to say that others haven't already?).  I was surprised when Wifey had a wee bit more...and I didn't have to.


We went for a walk (rather than the toning exercises - oops).  Just on one hour and I managed to burn just on 700 calories.  Not too shabby.  Could've stepped up the pace - was going at just under what I normally would've.  Don't want to get too far ahead of Wifey though as it feels kinda rude to her.


Am not looking forward to weigh-in day.  I didn't lose anything last Weds - don't think this week will be much better.  I don't feel it will be.  Time will tell (and the scales will spit the result at me.  Grr.  Bitter enemies, that's what we are).

No comments:

Post a Comment