Friday, September 17, 2010

12WBT -5

Sickness has reigned.  My head has been ready to explode.  Voice has been virtually non-existent.  Bah!  I'm over this cold.  Energy has been anything but forthcoming.  My mind wants to do something to shed the excess weight but my body is clearly objecting with great gusto.  This saddens me immensely.  I hope to be fit & well in the next day or two.


Last night's dinner: Pesto, bacon and spinach spaghetti

The Book of General Ignorance fact: Dogs may appear to have different dialects.  This could explain why different languages interpret the sounds differently.  In Albania, dogs go 'ham ham'; in China, 'wang wang'; in Ukraine, 'haf haf'; in Indonesia, 'gong gong'; and in Iceland, 'voff'.  Whereas nearly every language has a cow going 'moo' or cat 'meow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment