Wednesday, September 8, 2010

12WBT -13

In the words of the Mamas & Papas:

Monday Monday, can't trust that day
Too bloody right you can't trust it!  It started off fine...but then, come around midday, I felt that it was Wednesday.  By the end of the day, I was willing it to be Friday.  I knew it wasn't though.  Days like this just take it out of you.  Things seem to be going in a particular direction and then - whammy!  You're like all confused with life.

Maybe that's just me.

Even getting home and thinking about what to do didn't pan out!  I came home and was spaced out instead.  Weird as feeling.  I was going to do all kinds of things but didn't do anything (save watch Wifey cook dinner, which, I must say, was well tasty!).

I'm thinking that I might make Mondays my 'lazy day'.  We all need one of them once in a while.  And so it shall be (until I change my mind, which is par for the course!).



Last night's dinner: Vegetarian shepherds pie (very scrummy!).

The Book of General Ignorance fact: Chop suey is actually Chinese.  It's attributed to Toisan in southern Canton and is called tsap seui (misc. scraps).

No comments:

Post a Comment