Wednesday, September 8, 2010

12WBT -14

Only two weeks to go.  I guess this is pre-season hump day?  It's all downhill from here (until the program begins and it may feel like an uphill slog?).  Yikes!  Anyone else thinking that time is going so quickly...yet, at the same time, so slowly?


I've been a slacker again with this blog.  I pop in each day, make some notes and forget to either expand on the notes or to publish them.  Yesterday it dawned on me that I was behind...and not for the first time this week, either.  Perhaps I should schedule blogging along with a workout?  Actually, that's not a dumb idea!


Got up just before 7am yesterday to work on my PhD (see - scheduled in) and that's when I realised I'd not been posting the blog (and even if it does go up late, I still want to have it as a record of the ups & downs experienced).  Tidied up the last few days worth of entries (thank God for me putting notes in each day - I wonder if this program will help my ailing memory?) and posted them...then made a start on PhDing.  I just have to say, choosing to do a PhD that relies statistical analyses is not the best idea in the world - 'specially when statistics and you do NOT see eye-to-eye.  I shall persevere though.


Exercise consisted of...walking around IKEA...then Freedom.  The only thing that really annoyed me was that most people were dilly-dallying and getting in my way.  Grr ;)




Last night's dinner: Pasta - using a great low GI recipe!

The Book of General Ignorance fact: Only four galaxies are visible to the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment