Sunday, September 5, 2010

12WBT -18

So.  I'm getting better with not using excuses (yay!).  Working towards goals.  Check.  Have done a couple night's exercise this week already (and the week ain't over).  Starting to look into a personal trainer (who will no doubt try to kill me...).  Signed up for the Blackmores Bridge Run next month, which is part of one of my goals (now, this could be well interesting as one of my goals was to run at least 2/3 of it...if I do, I hope I live to type another blog entry after that!).


With the warmer weather on the way now, I'm pumped at the prospect of heading outside and getting some exercisin' done.  I think, having spent WAY too much of my life thinking that being a couch potato is acceptable, I'm more than ready for the huge psychological change I'm about to go through.  Wifey and I have discussed it several times and I've always been like, 'sure...next week'.  As far as I'm concerned now, next week is finally here!


Last night's dinner: Braised veges (eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, tomatoes, onions, garlic) on polenta - with fresh basil leaves.  Mmm.  Freshness.

The Book of General Ignorance fact: The most dangerous animal that's ever lived is the female mosquito (males only bite plants).

No comments:

Post a Comment