Sunday, September 12, 2010

12WBT -11

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw!


What I have to admit is that I'm a big fan of getting new gadgets.  Even the smallest new gadget makes me very happy.


When I got home from work there was a card telling me to pick up a parcel.  Whoo!  I rushed up to the Post Office and picked it up (walking at a brisk rate - had to get there before the post office closed...and Wifey had the car).  What was it?  Why, it was our brand new heart rate monitors!  Now, if that's not going to get me enthused about exercise, what will???


Found the email from Michelle in my inbox (even though it was sent the day before) inviting people to the exercise session in the Domain.  In public.  Hmm.  Will I go?  There's the dilemma.  On one hand...........  On the other, there's the opportunity of meeting Michelle, getting over my phobia about outdoor exercise, getting some exercise in, and if I'm not too sweaty then we can go to the art gallery (that's right, Wifey is going to come along with me :) ).


Last night's dinner: Pork vermicelli (with whatever veges I could find in the fridge).

The Book of General Ignorance fact: Croatia's lasting legacy to the business world is the necktie.  Croatia can be translated into land of the ties - hravat (cravat).

No comments:

Post a Comment