Saturday, October 2, 2010

12WBT +13

Ahh.  The end of the week.  Never comes fast enough, though this week I shan't complain as it came around nice and quickly (even if I did think Wednesday was Thursday for an hour or so - but everyone does that...don't they?).


I don't know what it is about Fridays.  I just feel knackered by the end of the day (gone are my youthful days when I didn't worry about being dog tired).  At the end of week 2 of the 12WBT I've come to the conclusion that Fridays are my rest days.  I don't physically feel able to lift my arse off the couch, let alone do any exercise.  I don't mind forcing myself to do something on a Sunday.  In fact, I think Wifey likes the fact that I get up and go and exercise (I have a bad habit of not being able to sleep in, and when I wake up, I'm really awake - not giving Wifey a chance to rest.  I have been likened to a little kid in that respect...).


We couldn't be bothered with a roast chook for dinner.  We cheated and grilled a chicken breast instead.  Squeezed the lemon juice over it and rubbed coriander, dill & garlic into it.  Scrummy.  I'd deffo have that again.


Rightio.  I don't have nothin' more to say.  Having been a lazy sod, there ain't much to say in the first place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment