Wednesday, October 20, 2010

12WBT +31

I am very happy.  All is good in the world when I am happy.  Why am I happy?  Well, let me tell you...


When I got home from work, I thought that I should do a DVD.  Sometimes it takes all my energy to build up the enthusiasm to do this (I know, sounds bad - but it's the truth).  Today was different.  I can't explain it.  Perhaps it was just the cold (I'm such a soft bugger.  I was raised a stone's throw away from Antarctica - the very arse end of NZ and now I'm complaining that about 15deg is cold...).  Anyway, threw in the DVD and got really into it.  I thought I'd be sick of doing the same one over and over (Calorie Killer) but nah.  Not yet.  I really like doing the circuit at the beginning - so did that three times - then went through the rest of it...almost (had a phone call I had to take, but had still done 1hr 10mins by this point).  For the third day in the last week I've gone over 1000 calories (granted, one day was the mini-challenge).


Small things amoose me.


I suppose the other reason I'm happy is because I was given some things to do at work today - things that will keep me busy and, more importantly, interested.  I's-a gonna be getting stuck into data analysis and report writing.  Ahh, bliss.  I'll be able to use my brain again (might have to dust it off a bit first).


Y'know what we realised?  That the Commonwealth Games are over.  This means tele reverts back to normal.  Have we missed it?  Nope.  Not really.  Sure, there are other channels, but Ten seems to have the better shows.  It has been good in that we have been watching ABC more, and there are some good shows on there too.  At least with summer approaching, it won't consume our lives (like the Biggest Loser and Masterchef tend to).  I plan to keep up with my exercise - I don't feel like it's a chore anymore, it's becoming part of my life...after how many years?


May I continue to be a happy person (may no one piss me off ;) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment