Saturday, October 23, 2010

12WBT +33

1. Tired and grumpy (waking up until about 7.30am).
2. Bouncy and wide awake; ready for anything (7.30am-10.30am)
3. Shitty and frustrated (10.30am-11.30am)
4. Bouncy and productive (11.30am-1pm)
5. Bored and restless (1pm-3pm)
6. Chirpy and productive (3pm-3.30pm)
7. Chirpy and surprised (3.30pm-4pm)
8. Hating public transport (4pm-4.30pm)
9. Happy and blissful (4.30pm-5.45pm)


What a roller-coaster day.  It's been great!


Don't know what's going on with me, I'm putting it down to the weather.  The best thing was being called into my manager's office (to be faced with him and the HR boss) and given a letter. I'm so great.  I'm so wonderful.  They love me.  What more could I ask for?  The letter confirmed me telling them how great and wonderful I was ;)  Bonus.  Pay rise!  Not even 2 months in the job (and there'll be the annual increase in the new year - and my pay review in Feb at the end of my probation).  So much better than working in a university environment (though I do miss the UMO in London).


Did my exercise du jour - an hour of blasting off the belly fat (apparently).  It better work ;)  Was disappointed though.  Only 500cals for the hour.  Still, 500 is much better than 0.  My mantra (...apparently).


I've thought lots about the mini-challenge.  I can't say how much I enjoyed it (even if it wasn't overly strenuous).  Wifey is having a chook's night out on Saturday so I've decided that I'm going to have another mini-challenge.  This one is not so much about how many calories I can burn or anything - more to challenge myself to stick to something I never thought I would (or could) do.  I'm going to do all three of the Biggest Loser DVDs - obviously not at the same time.  Will start with the beginners one, move on to the cardio burn one and then to the calorie killer (my fav).  Could be a tough day for me on Saturday (especially since we're back with PT).  If I don't write again after Friday - it was all worth it!


Even though yesterday was a good day, I was a bit lazy with brekkie & lunch for today.  I had a muffin split for brekkie (according to Calorie King, that was 140 calories - less than I thought it would be).  Snacked on my seeds through the day and had a lovely salad for lunch (not the planned one).  Spinach leaves, boiled egg, grapes, beans and a wee bit of parmesan for good measure.  So tasty.  I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I love salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment